English Error Spotting Exercises Answers IBPS Clerk – English Error Spotting Exercises plays a very important role in English language and they are equally important for competitive exam aspirants of many like IBPS Clerk MAINS Prelims 2017.
Try to solve English Error Spotting Exercises Questions, important for Competitive Exams like IBPS Clerk PO, SSC, RRB, CAT, MAT, LIC AAO, GIC AO, UIIC AO, NICL AO, NIACL Assitant, SBI PO 2017 exam. We are going to share some New Pattern English Error Spotting Exercises questions with solution. Spotting Errors in English Sentences Questions is very important for SBI PO and IBPS PO Clerk. You may see 5 – 10 Questions on English Error Spotting Exercises in IBPS Clerk Examinations under English Section and in different competitive exams. However, most candidates don’t feel all that confident while attempting these questions. The reason behind it is clearly a major lack of understanding of English grammar. So try to Practice this spotting errors english sentences ibps clerk.
English Error Spotting Exercises Answers IBPS Clerk
1. The old man told (A) / his son that (B) / there was no such thing (C) / for luck (D). No error (E)
2. Bacteria is (A) / probably the most (B) / common form (C) / of life on earth (D). No error (E)
3. Different (A) / authorities defines (B) / intelligence in (C) / different ways (D). No error (E)
4. The classical (A) / systems of dance has (B) / many features (C) / in common (D). No error (E)
5. Everyone of the students (A) / has brought (B) / his (C) / identity card (D). No error (E)
6. On Friday evening (A) / Mamta and me (B) / took a coach (C) / for Patna and arrived at Jamal’s house (D). No error (E)
7. The conference was (A) / attended (B) / by more than (C) / one hundred delegates (D). No error (E)
8. There are (A) / no conducted tours (B) / for tourist to visit all the (C) / important places (D). No error (E)
9. He neglects (A) / attending lecutres (B) / regularly (C) / though college is only a few yards away from his house (D). No error (E)
10. If you saw (A) / the amount of Samosas (B) / he consumed at breakfast this morning, (C) / you would understand why he is so over-weight (D). No error (E)