Ultimate hard puzzles Blood Relation Circular and seating arrangement facing outside and inside questions are one of the most popular Topics in almost all competitive examinations such as SBI PO, SBI PO 2017, NICL, RRB, LIC, SSC CGL 2017, Indian MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, and SNAP have direct questions or questions based on similar logics in written test. Besides MBA exams, competitive exams like GRE, GMAT, Bank PO, SSC & other government exams include puzzle questions.These puzzle quiz questions and answers on Linear Seating Arrangement will help the candidates in going through the Puzzles level of difficulty of SBI Clerk 2017 and IBPS PO Clerk 7 VII, SSC, UPSC, CAT and other Competitive Exams 2017 – 2018.
Practice Ultimate New Hard Reasoning Puzzles
- Eight persons P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting around a circular table facing centre but not necessarily in the same order. Each one of them has hobby reading books. They read different types of novels, which names viz, heart of darkness, Catch 22, Call of the wild, three men in boat, the golden bowl, Ulysses, the great Gatsby and the good soldier.
- V is sitting third to the left of one who read catch 22, who is neither T nor P. Q is reading the great Gatsby novel sitting to the immediate right of T, who reads neither the good soldier nor call of the wild.
- R is read neither Ulysses nor catch 22, one who read the golden bowl novel and one who read Ulysses novel adjacent to each other. U is not adjacent to Q.
- One who read Catch 22 novel neither opposite to one who read the great Gatsby nor opposite R, who is adjacent to the one who read three men in boat.
- S, who is read neither the golden bowl nor catch 22 and sitting opposite to one who read call of the wild who is either U or T.
Directions (6 – 10): Study the following information and answer the questions given below.
- Eight persons A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table facing the centre, but not necessarily in the same order.
- A’s only son sits second to the left of F’s daughter, who is not E. B’s daughter G is an immediate neighbour of F’s daughter.
- D’s mother sits opposite to G and sits is third to the left of C’s son. D’s sister and D’s mother are immediate neighbours of B’s sister, who is not sitting opposite any female.
- G’s father is B, who is son of C. D’s sister F, sits opposite E’s grandfather C, who is the father of D.
- C is an immediate neighbours of D’s nephew, who is not the son of F.
6. Who among the following sits opposite to H?
7. Who among the following is D’s mother?
8. If B’s daughter and D’s mother interchange their positions then who among the following sits third to the left F’s sister?
e) None of these
9. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way find the one who does not belong to the group?
10. Who among the following sit third to the right of E?