Sentence Rearrangement SBI Clerk Junior Associates – English Sentence Rearrangement SBI Clerk Junior Associates question answers plays a very important role in English language and they are equally important for competitive exam aspirants of many like SBI IBPS Clerk MAINS Prelims 2018.
Try to solve Sentence Rearrangement SBI Clerk Junior Associates, important for Competitive Exams like IBPS Clerk PO, SSC, RRB, CAT, MAT, LIC AAO, GIC AO, UIIC AO, NICL AO, NIACL Assitant, SBI PO 2017 exam. We are going to share some Sentence Rearrangement SBI Clerk Junior Associates questions with solution. Sentence Rearrangement SBI Clerk Junior Associates exercise answers is very important for SBI PO and IBPS PO Clerk. You may see 5 – 10 Questions on Parajumbles exercises answers in IBPS Clerk Examinations under English Section and in different competitive exams. However, most candidates don’t feel all that confident while attempting these questions. The reason behind it is clearly a major lack of understanding of English grammar. So try to Practice this Sentence Rearrangement SBI Clerk Junior Associates.
Sentence Rearrangement SBI Clerk Junior Associates
Que. 1 – Rearrange the following six sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them
- A. State-owned LIC is widely invested in many listed companies and should acquire the capability to take a view on business strategy, performance or approach to risks in an investee company.
- B. Ditto for all other insurers.
- C. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has done well to ask all insurers to publicly disclose their voting policies in companies where they hold stakes.
- D. The need is for LIC to play an active role to understand how businesses are run and enter into a dialogue with the board for better oversight.
- E. The directive, part of IRDAI‘s guidelines on a stewardship code, will help raise corporate governance and returns.
- F. It is also in sync with the principles adopted by institutional investors such as mutual funds, pensions funds and foreign portfolio investors,This is welcome.
Que. 2 – Rearrange the following six sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them
- A. A similar stand has been taken for tighter emission norms for power plants as well.
- B. It is welcome that the government did not back down on the decision to switch over to tougher emission norms codified as Bharat Stage IV (BS-IV) for automobiles.
- C. This changeover was announced years ago and industry had plenty of time to switch production lines and be compliant by the deadline.
- D. This is all to the good.
- E. When the time comes for the automobile industry to switch over to BS-VI, on April 1, 2020, industry will know that the goalpost would not shift and will be ready with compliant vehicles probably ahead of schedule.
- F. If it thought it could game the system and blackmail the government with tales of inventory build-up that would be a dead loss, it thought wrong.