Cloze Test Practice Set IBPS Clerk New Pattern – CLOZE TEST plays a very important part in English language and they are equally important for competitive exam aspirants of many like SBI/IBPS PO MAINS PRE 2017.
Try to solve English Cloze Test Practice Set IBPS Clerk New Pattern, important for Competitive Exams like IBPS PO, SSC, RRB, CAT, MAT, LIC AAO, GIC AO, UIIC AO, NICL AO, NIACL Assitant, SBI PO 2017 exam. We are going to share some New Pattern Cloze Test Quiz questions with solution. This English subject quiz based on Cloze Test Practice Set IBPS Clerk New Pattern. Cloze Test is very important for SBI PO and IBPS PO Clerk. You may see 10 Questions on Cloze Test under English Section in different competitive exams. So try to Practice this Cloze Test Practice Set IBPS Clerk New Pattern.
Cloze Test Practice Set IBPS Clerk New Pattern
- Now-a-days, under the (1) system of education, however good it may be, when a young man comes out of the university, there seems to be this (2) in him that the higher the standard of living rises, the less should a man work. Thus, mathematically, higher the standard of living, according to this misconceived notion, the less the (3) ultimately, what? should be the highest standard of living then? (4) work ! This leads to an unhealthy (5) among the workers . A typist who types over twenty letters a day asks his (6) how many letters he had typed that day. The latter (7) ” fifteen”. The former thinks , ” Tomorrow I should type only fifteen or even (8). This tendency is quite (9) and may ultimately lead to (10) even one’s family life may be affected adversely due to such tendency.
1. (a) extinct (b) proposed (c) developed (d) modern (e) outdated
2. (a) apprehension (b) realisation (c) anxiety (d) worry (e) misconception
3. (a) work (b) time (c) salary (d) energy (e) comfort
4. (a) Ample (b) No (c) Minimum (d) Less (e) Maximum
5. (a) ambition (b) jealousy (c) delay (d) dispute (e) competition
6. (a) colleague (b) client (c) boss (d) subordinate (e) employee
7. (a) remembers (b) types (c) suggests (d) replies (e) does
8. (a) more (b) all (c) less (d) some (e) few
9. (a) unnatural (b) unfortunates (c) healthy (d) heartening (e) discouraging
10. (a) retardation (b) denial (c) evil (d) complexity (e) progress