High Level seating arrangement tough questions answers Reasoning Puzzles for IBPS PO Clerk VII Pre Mains 2017 – Dear Friends, Try to solve these circular seating arrangement Blood Relation Seating Reasoning Puzzles Bank PO for SBI and IBPS Prelims and Mains and other competitive exams. We are going to share some toughest Logic Reasoning Puzzle questions with solution.
High Level Seating Arrangement Tough Questions with Answers Reasoning Puzzles facing outside and inside questions are one of the most popular Topics in almost all competitive examinations such as SBI PO, SBI PO 2017, NICL, RRB, LIC, SSC CGL 2017, Indian MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, and SNAP have direct questions or questions based on similar logics in written test. Besides MBA exams, competitive exams like GRE, GMAT, Bank PO, SSC & other government exams include puzzle questions.
These High Level Circular Seating Arrangement puzzle quiz questions and answers on Linear Seating Arrangement will help the candidates in going through the Puzzles level of difficulty of SBI Clerk 2017 and IBPS PO Clerk 7 VII, SSC, UPSC, CAT and other Competitive Exams 2017 – 2018.
High Level Reasoning Puzzles for IBPS PO Clerk
Directions (1 – 5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
- A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the four sides. The one who sits at the four corners face the centre of the table while those who sit in the middle of the sides face outside.
- Each of them likes a different colour, viz Red, Blue, Pink, Yellow, Violet, Orange, White and Black colour but not necessarily in the same order. C sits third to the left of the one who likes Black colour.
- The one who likes Black colour faces outside. Only two persons sit between C and H. The one who likes Red colour sits on the immediate right of H.
- The one who likes Violet colour sits second to the right of G. G is neither an immediate neighbour of H nor of C. G does not like Black colour. Only one person sits between A and the one who likes Violet colour.
- D sits on the immediate left of the one who likes Orange colour. G does not like Orange colour. E likes White colour. E is not an immediate neighbour of A.
- The one who likes Blue colour is an immediate neighbour of E. The one who likes Yellow colour is an immediate neighbour of F.
Q 1. What is the position of the one who likes Orange colour with respect to G?
(a) Second to the left
(b) Third to the right
(c) Fourth to the left
(d) Second to the right
(e) Third to the left
Q 2. Who among the following represent the immediate neighbours of the one who likes Violet colour?
(a) B, F
(b) C, E
(c) B, E
(d) D, F
(e) F, H
Q 3. Who among the following sits exactly between H and B?
(b) The one who likes Blue colour
(c) The one who likes Pink colour
Q 4. Which of the following is true regarding B?
(a) B is one of the immediate neighbours of D.
(b) The one who likes Black colour is an immediate neighbour of B.
(c) B sits second to the left of H.
(d) B likes White colour.
(e) B is an immediate neighbour of the one who likes Red colour.
Q 5. Who amongst the following sits diagonally opposite the one who likes Red colour?
(a) The one who likes Blue colour
(d) The one who likes Pink colour
(e) The one who likes Yellow colour
Advanced 467 Reasoning Puzzles E-Book IBPS PO Clerk & SBI- Click Here
Directions (6 – 10): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
- There are seven students, A, B, C, D, E, F and G. And they like different subjects viz. Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Science, and Art but not necessarily in the same order. They play different games viz. Ludo, Chess, Badminton, Cricket, Football, Carrom, and Kho-Kho but not necessarily in the same order.
- They are from different sectors of Noida viz. Noida Sec-37, Noida Sec-62, Noida Sec-58, Noida Sec-12, Noida Sec-44, and Noida Sec-19. Each subject is liked by at least one student except two subjects which are liked by two students each. Only two students are there, who are from the same place (Sector). The following information is known about them.
- A likes English subject. E likes Art subject and plays cricket. The student who plays Badminton belongs to Noida Sec-44. D and F likes same subject. The only student who belongs to Noida Sec-37 plays Ludo. B plays either Chess or Carrom.
- F belongs to Noida Sec-19. The one who belongs to Noida Sec-12 plays Football but he does not like English subject nor he is the D. Neither B nor F likes Sanskrit subject.
- The student who likes Hindi belongs to Noida Sec-58 and in any case he is not D. The student who plays Kho-Kho likes Sanskrit subject.
- C and E belong to same sector of Noida. There are two students who like Sanskrit subject. A does not belong to Noida Sec-37 and C does not like Football.
Q 6. Which of the following students belong to Noida Sec-62?
(e) Both (a) and (c)
Q 7. Which one of the following student plays Carrom?
(e) Either (a) or (b)
Q 8. Which of the following student belongs to Noida Sec-44?
Q 9. Which of the following statements is true?
(a) A plays cricket
(b) C Hindi likes subject
(c) E plays ludo
(d) B likes Hindi subject
(e) None of these
Q 10. Which of the following student likes English subject?
High Level Reasoning Puzzles for IBPS PO Clerk
Ans (1 – 5)
Ans (6 – 10)