These Lateral thinking Puzzle questions on Linear Seating Arrangement will help the candidates in going through the Puzzles level of difficulty of SBI Clerk 2017 and IBPS PO Clerk 7 VII, SSC, UPSC, CAT and other Competitive Exams 2017 – 2018.
Logical Reasoning Puzzle Questions Answers – Difficult Level
Direction (Ques 1 – 5) Read the following information and answer the questions that follow:
- There are seven persons A, B, C, D, E, F and G based in Delhi. Each of them is from a different state, has a different profession, and plays a different instrument.
- C, a doctor, is from Bihar. E and F play mandolin and violin, though not necessarily in that order. A is not from Kerala.
- The person from Kerala is an engineer and plays guitar. The lawyer plays sitar. The businessman from UP plays violin.
- The teacher and the cricketer play flute and piano, though not necessarily in that order. F is a pilot.
- The Maharashtrian is a teacher. The Gujarati plays piano. G, a Punjabi, does not play sarod. B is a cricketer.
- Eight friends−J, K, L, M, N, O, P and Q live on eight different floors of a building but not necessarily in the same order.
- The lowermost floor of the building is numbered one, the one above that is numbered two and so on till the topmost floor is numbered eight.
- J lives on floor numbered 4. Only one person lives between J and L. O lives on the floor immediately below L.
- Only one person lives between O and P. P lives above O. O lives on floor numbered 5.
- Only one person live between K and N, M lives on an even numbered floor but does not live on floor numbered 8. K lives below Q’s floor.
Direction (Ques 11 – 15) Read the following information and answer the questions that follow:
- Ten persons seating in two parallel rows containing five persons each, in such a way that there is equal distance between adjacent persons.
- In row‐1 J, K, L, M and N are seated (not necessarily in the same order) and all of them arc facing south.
- In row‐ 2 V, W, X, Y and Z are seated (not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing north.
- Therefore in the given seating arrangement each member seated in row faces another member of the other row.
- Z sits third to the right of W. V sits second to the left of Z. The person facing V sits to the immediate right of K.
- Only one person sits between K and M. J is not an immediate neighbour of K. Only two persons sit between J and L, Neither K nor J faces Y.
11. Who amongst the following is facing N ?
12. Which of the following statements is true regarding M ?
A) M faces one of the immediate neighbours of X.
B) K is one of the immediate neighbours of M.
C) None of the given statements is true
D) L sits to the immediate right of M.
E) Only one person sits between M and N.
13. Who amongst the following is facing X ?
14. What is the position of Z with respect to Y ?
A) Third to the right
B) Second to the right
C) Immediate left
D) Immediate right
E) Second to the left
15. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and hence form a group. Which of them does not belong to that group?
Answers of Difficult High Level Puzzles 2017
Answer (11 – 15)
What Others Are Reading
- Coding Decoding Questions Answers 13 Sets
- Puzzle 36 Sets for Exams – High Level
- How to Solve Input-Output Reasoning Questions Fast
- Direction Sense Questions
- Blood Relations Questions – Shortcuts
- How to Solve Coding-Decoding Fast – Shortcuts
- Seating And Circular Arrangement 95 Puzzles PDF 2016
- Series Completion Questions Tricks Shortcuts