These Lateral thinking Puzzle questions on Linear Seating Arrangement will help the candidates in going through the Puzzles level of difficulty of SBI Clerk 2017 and IBPS PO Clerk 7 VII, SSC, UPSC, CAT and other Competitive Exams 2017 – 2018.
Logical Reasoning Puzzle Questions Answers – Difficult Level
Directions (Questions 1 – 5) – Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow.
- Ten persons are sitting in two parallel rows containing five persons each. In row 1, A, B, C, D and E are sitting and all of them are facing south. In row 2, P, Q, R, S and T are sitting and all of them are facing north. In the given seating arrangement, each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row. Moreover, each of them belongs to different countries — Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Belgium, Japan, India, Romania, Indonesia, Iran and Russia but not necessarily in the same order.
- There are only two persons sitting between the Australian, who sits at an extreme end, and E. P, who sits in the middle of the row, is not an immediate neighbour of Q, who is not a Russian.
- T is sitting at an extreme end. E, a Japanese, sits on the immediate right of the person from Brazil and faces the immediate neighhour of Q.
- B is not sitting at the extreme left end. P is not from Iran. There is only one person between C and D, who is from Australia. S, an Indian, is an immediate neighbour of the Russian and does not face the person from Bulgaria.
- R, who is from Belgium, is an immediate neighbour of the person from Iran, who in turn faces the immediate neighbour of the Japanese. There are two persons between the Romanian and the Bulgarian. B is not from Romania. T is not from Indonesia.
- Twelve people are sitting in two parallel rows containing six people each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons.
- In row – 1 A, B, C, D, E and F are seated and all of them are facing south.
- In row – 2 P, Q, R, S, T and V are seeded and all of them are facing north. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.
- V sits third to the right of S. S faces F and F do not sit at any of the extreme ends of the line. D sits third to the right of C. R faces C.
- The one facing E sits third to the right of P. B and P do not sit at the extreme ends of the line. T is not an immediate neighbor of V and A is not an immediate neighbor of C.
- Six students P, Q, R, S, T & U is sitting around a circular table facing towards the centre of the table in a public library. They read different books -History, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Hindi. They carry different colours of bags – Black, Red, Blue, Green, violet and Brown, but not necessarily in the same order.
- The students who read History, Chemistry and English books are having neither black nor red bag. The students who have blue and violet bag do not read History or Chemistry books.
- P do not have black bag and he is not on the immediate left of the student who read Biology. The only student who is between T and U reads physics. The student, who is on the left side of the student, who has black bag, does not read Hindi book.
- S reads biology book and the colour of his bag is blue also he is facing the student who reads physics book. One who reads history book is seated opposite to the student having Brown bag .The student whose bag is of blue colour is on the left of the student who reads English book.
- One who reads Hindi book is on the immediate right of the student, who has black bag but on the immediate left of the student, who reads Chemistry. R does not read chemistry and U does not read History book.
Answers of Difficult High Level Puzzles 2017
Answers 1 – 5
Answer 6: (1) From the Table we can say that T faces D.
Answer 7: (2) T and A sit at the extreme ends.
Answer 8: (3) D- R is different. In the rest of the options, the first person to the left of the person who is opposite to the second person. Correct option is (3).
Answer 9: (2) Except S, all others are sitting at the extreme ends.
Answer 10: (2) There are two people between R and T.
What Others Are Reading
- Coding Decoding Questions Answers 13 Sets
- Puzzle 34 Sets for Exams – High Level
- How to Solve Input-Output Reasoning Questions Fast
- Direction Sense Questions
- Blood Relations Questions – Shortcuts
- How to Solve Coding-Decoding Fast – Shortcuts
- Seating And Circular Arrangement 95 Puzzles PDF 2016
- Series Completion Questions Tricks Shortcuts