Dear Readers, State Bank of India has released the notification regarding Recruitment of Probationary Officers (2017-18).
Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in April and May 2017.
- Online Registration of Application will starts from – 7th February 2017
- Last Date of Online Registration and Application submission – 6th march 2017
- Online Preliminary Examination will be held on – 29th & 30th April and 6th & 7th May 2017
- SBI PO Mains Examination will be held on – 4th June 2017
- Final Result of SBI PO will Declare on – 5th August 2017
- SC - 347 Posts
- ST - 350 Posts
- OBC - 606 Posts
- General - 1010 Posts
SBI PO 2017 - 2018 Exam PatternThe Exam will be conducted in two phases.
A) Preliminary Exam : This is of 100 marks with 1 hour duration. This exam consists the following tests,
- English Language - 30 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude - 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability - 35 Marks
B) Main Exam : This exam consists of 250 marks (200 Marks objective + 50 Marks descriptive) with 2 hour duration. This exam consists of the following Sections:-
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude - 60 Marks
- Data Analysis & Interpretation - 60 Marks
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness - 40 Marks
- English Language - 40 Marks
- Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.