SBI PO 2016 2015 2014 2013 2011 Cut Off Marks.State Bank of India has initiated recruitment process for Probationary Officers 2017. The recruitment will be conducted for 2313 Vacant Posts. Bank4Study has brought the previous year 2016 2015 2014 2013 2011 Cut Off Marks for ease of candidates.
Complete Syllabus of SBI Probationary Officer 2017 for Phase I & II
Many of readers are waiting for SBI PO Notification 2017 and finally, SBI has released the Notification for Recruiting 2313 Probationary Officers in 2017-18. Click here for Notification & Apply Online.
Dear Readers, The State Bank of India has released the notification regarding Recruitment of Probationary Officers (2017-2018). So we are providing some Previous year Question Paper of SBI probationary officer. These bank exam questions may help you to score better in Bank PO exams 2017.
Dear Readers, State Bank of India has released the notification regarding Recruitment of Probationary Officers (2017-18).
Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in April and May 2017.
- Online Registration of Application will starts from – 7th February 2017
- Last Date of Online Registration and Application submission – 6th march 2017
- Online Preliminary Examination will be held on – 29th & 30th April and 6th & 7th May 2017
- SBI PO Mains Examination will be held on – 4th June 2017
- Final Result of SBI PO will Declare on – 5th August 2017
- SC - 347 Posts
- ST - 350 Posts
- OBC - 606 Posts
- General - 1010 Posts
SBI PO 2017 - 2018 Exam PatternThe Exam will be conducted in two phases.
A) Preliminary Exam : This is of 100 marks with 1 hour duration. This exam consists the following tests,
- English Language - 30 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude - 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability - 35 Marks
B) Main Exam : This exam consists of 250 marks (200 Marks objective + 50 Marks descriptive) with 2 hour duration. This exam consists of the following Sections:-
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude - 60 Marks
- Data Analysis & Interpretation - 60 Marks
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness - 40 Marks
- English Language - 40 Marks
- Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
DA Announced For February 2017, March 2017 and April 2017.
Today i.e. on 31.01.2017, Government announced Consumer Price Index (CPI) data for the month of December 2016. On the basis of CPI data announced by the Govt for the month of October 2016, November 2016 and December 2016, as tabled below, there is a decrease of 9 DA Slabs payable for the period of February 2017, March 2017 and April 2017 for all Bank Employees in 2017.
Computer Network or Networking :-A computer network consists of two or more computers that are interconnected with each other and share resources such as printers, servers, and hardware and exchange the data in the form of files, facilitating electronic communication.
How to submit Form 15G and 15H to avoid TDS for 2016-2017CBDT has made filing Form 15G and Form 15H lot simpler by putting it online. Assesse seeking non-deduction of TDS from certain incomes is required to file a self-declaration under Form 15G or Form 15H and submit it to the deductor which is now can be done either in paper form or electronically. Earlier the same was to be submitted only in paper form.
Days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi praised bank employees for the hard work done during the demonetisation period, a bank union has demanded overtime for the extra hours put in by staff during the 50-day window that ended on December 30.
The government has asked banks to obtain permanent account number (PAN) or Form No. 60 if PAN is not available, from all bank account holders by February 28, 2017.
Latest News - Salary of Bank Employees in 11th bipartite settlement
Public sector banks (PSBs) will have far more attractive pay packages with increased bonus, Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs) and other performances-linked variables in 2017-18, Bank Board Bureau Chairman Vinod Rai said on Thursday.